Use the following url to communicating with the service:
You will be asked to manually generate this key while setting up your account. This will be an alpha-numeric string with hyphens in between.
Copy and save the key in a secure place as you will require it to communicate with the API.
The SITE ID will be assigned to you automatically while setting up the account. This id will be a numeric value. Moreover, you can also extract this value from the page url dashboard.appflows.com/sites/siteId
Used along with the API KEY for communication, note and save the SITE ID in a secure place and share it with no one as it is confidential.
|Allowed HTTPs Requests||Useage|
|GET||Get a single or a list of recources|
- 200 OK - the request was successful (some API calls may return 201 instead).
- 201 Created - the request was successful and a resource was created.
- 204 No Content - the request was successful but there is no representation to return (i.e. the response is empty).
- 400 Bad Request - the request could not be understood or was missing required parameters.
- 401 Unauthorized - authentication failed or user doesn't have permissions for requested operation.
- 403 Forbidden - access denied.
- 404 Not Found - resource was not found.
- 405 Method Not Allowed - requested method is not supported for resource.
- 422 Unprocessable Entity - request cannot be processed.